hoopla is a digital media service that allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV! With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately, or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later.
- Visit https://www.hoopladigital.com/
- Set up an account by choosing your home library and having your library card number and 4-digit PIN on hand.
- Hoopla will then ask you to enter an email address and to create a password. This is used as your username.
- Log-in with your email address and password.
What is the loan period for items I check-out?
- e-books, comics, and e-audiobooks = 21 days
- Movies and television shows = 72 hours (3 days)
- Music albums = 7 days
How many titles can I check-out?
You can check-out 5 titles total, per month.
How do I view hoopla content on my web browser?
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, and Safari are compatible with hoopla. Using the latest version of any browser is recommended. Please note that some browsers require third-party plugins for media playback.
How do I use hoopla on my smartphone or tablet?
Do I need Internet access?
Internet connection is required to access, borrow, and download hoopla content. Content can be streamed on a PC or Mac through hoopladigital.com. Borrowed titles can also be streamed and temporary downloaded to iOS and Android devices. You can view downloaded content on your smartphone or tablet offline.