Teen Advisory Group (TAG)
TAG members will plan, assist, and lead programs. They will help with the development of our Young Adult collection and provide feedback for the library. Enjoy some snacks, socialize, and be part of the library. TAG meets once a month and members receive 1 hour of community service for attendance and participation. First meeting is in September and last meeting is in June.
- Must be in Grades 6-12.
- Must be willing to commit 1 hour per month for meetings.
- Must be passionate about books and the library.
- Members should attend or lead at least 2-3 teen programs between September and June.
- Members are expected to participate in full. Be active. Take initiative.
- Notify the Young Adult Librarian when you are unable to attend a meeting. Do not exceed 2 unexcused absences.