During these unprecedented events, institutions and vendors are providing free and/or temporary access to their resources. This list features some of those offerings.
Free access through August 31, 2020.
Free access through June 2020.
Secondary Digital Bookshelf: ebooks for tweens and teens, including nonfiction, chapter books, and graphic novels.
Free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.
The State Library has partnered with BiblioBoard to launch a free e-book library of 172 graphic novels and comics available for children and teens in New Jersey. If you're physically located in the state, you're in! A library card isn't required, and there are no hold queues. This collection uses geolocation to provide access to any youth.
College Admissions Test Prep Resources from EBSCO LearningExpress®
Free access through June 30, 2020.
- ACT® Flash Review
- ACT® Power Practice
- ACT® Word Games
- AP® Biology Flash Review
- AP® Calculus AB Study Guide
- AP® Chemistry Study Guide
- AP® Computer Science A Study Guide
- AP® English Literature and Composition Study Guide
- AP® European History Study Guide
- AP® Statistics Study Guide
- AP® U.S. Government Study Guide
- AP® U.S. History Flash Review
- SAT® Math Success in 20 Minutes a Day
Junior Library Guild @ Home
Free access to JLG's digital online reading platform!
TIME for Kids
Free access to TIME for Kids digital library through July 2020.