Borrow ebooks, magazines, and audiobooks with eLibraryNJ, a downloadable digital media collection provided by libraries in central New Jersey.
How to Get Started
Sign in to eLibraryNJ.
- In the drop-down menu for selecting your library, Springfield Library cardholders should click on Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium.
- Once logged in, you can customize your account settings under My Account. You have the option of setting your lending period to 7 days, 14 days, or 21 days.
- With your eLibraryNJ account set up, library cardholders can download ebooks, magazines, and audiobooks to their personal device using Libby.
For a more detailed guide on how to navigate eLibraryNJ, download our help guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is my PIN?
How many items can I borrow?
You can borrow a total of 5 items. Magazines do not count toward your item limit.
How many holds can I place?
You can place a total of 5 holds.
Will you notify me when a hold is available?
eLibraryNJ will email you when a hold is available. The library will not call or email you.
I’m logged into my eLibraryNJ account, but the system won’t let me borrow anything.
Your library card may be expired or blocked. Please contact the Springfield Free Public Library to resolve any issues with your library card.
- Download the app to enjoy ebooks, magazines, and audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet. The App is available from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Ebooks can be sent to your Kindle or Kindle reading app. Learn how.
- Check out Libby Help if you have questions or need help.
Attention, OverDrive app users! OverDrive is discontinuing the legacy OverDrive app in early 2023 and transitioning users to the Libby app. Libby is OverDrive's newer app for browsing and enjoying digital content from our library.